Sadie Bissett received her B.A. in Criminology and Criminal Justice Studies, where she graduated magna cum laude from Sonoma State University in May 2009. She went on to earn her J.D. from Golden Gate University Law School in May 2012, graduating from the Honors Lawyering Program, earning specialization certificates in Family Law and Litigation. She was admitted to the California State Bar in December 2012.
Since becoming an attorney, Ms. Bissett has always worked in the area of family law. In her spare time, she enjoys running and outside activities.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- California, 2012
- Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco, California
- J.D. – May, 2012
- Honors: Honors Lawyering Program
- Honors: Specialization certificates in Family Law and Litigation
- Sonoma State University
- B.A. magna cum laude – May, 2009
- Major: Criminology and Criminal Justice Studies