Brooke graduated from California State University, Fresno in 2010, where she received her B.A. in Communicative Disorders. She went on to earn her J.D. from Golden Gate University School of Law in May 2017, graduating with honors from the Honors Lawyering Program and earning a specialization certificate in Family Law.
Following graduation, Brooke was employed as a post-bar law clerk at the Schoenberg Family Law Group, P.C. Brooke was admitted to the California State Bar in December 2017.
In her spare time, Brooke enjoys traveling, hiking, and baking.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- California 2017
- Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco, CA
- J.D., with honors- May 2017
- Honors: Honors Lawyering Program
- California State University, Fresno, CA
- B.A. – May 2010
- Major: Communicative Disorders