Charlie was admitted to the State Bar of California in 2013 after graduating from the University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law. Prior to law school, Charlie earned his bachelor degrees in Public Policy and Hispanic Languages and Literature from the University of Pittsburgh.
Prior to joining SFLG, Charlie handled dependency matters and criminal defense. He has extensive court room experience, having conducted over fifty contested hearings and various jury trials. Charlie currently practices all areas of family law, as well as any criminal or dependency matters that may arise.
In addition to practicing law, he enjoys the outdoors, theatre, traveling and his two dogs, Hobbes and Kuna.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- California, 2013
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 2015
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California
- J.D. cum laude – 2013
- Honors: With Distinction
- Honors: Witkin Award for Excellence – Constitutional Law
- University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- B.A. magna cum laude – 2009
- Major: Hispanic Languages and Literature
- Major: Political Science
Past Employment Positions
- Solano County, Deputy Public Defender, 2015 – 2016
- Los Angeles Dependency Lawyers, Staff Attorney, 2014 – 2015