Hailey graduated from California State University, Chico in 2011, where she received her B.A. in Criminal Justice. She went on to earn her J.D. from Golden Gate University School of Law in May 2015, graduating with a specialization in Intellectual Property Law. Following graduation, Hailey was employed as a post-bar law clerk at the Schoenberg Family Law Group, P.C. where she honed her legal research and writing skills and developed a deep appreciation for family law.
Hailey was admitted to the California State Bar in December 2015 and is eager to assist clients and advocate on their behalf during what can be a very difficult time in their lives.
Hailey enjoys spending time with her friends and family and exploring San Francisco and Wine Count.
Areas of Practice
- 100% Family Law
- California, 2015
- Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco, CA
- J.D., with honors
- Honors: Specialization Certificate in Intellectual Property
- Honors: Dean’s List, 2013 – 2015
- California State University, Chico, CA
- B.A. – 2011
- Major: Criminal Justice
Honors and Awards
- CALI Award for Academic Excellence, Intellectual Property Survey, 2014
- CALI Award for Academic Excellence, Legal Writing and Research II, 2013