Schoenberg Family Law Group, led by Founder Debra Schoenberg, is recognized by peers and clients alike for being fierce advocates for their clients.Recent Firm News:
- San Francisco Business Times listed Schoenberg Family Law Group at one of the Top 25 LGBT-Owned Businesses in the Bay Area for 2015.
- San Francisco Business Times listed the Schoenberg Family Law Group as one of the Fastest Growing Private Companies in the Bay Area for 2014.
- The San Francisco Business Times named Schoenberg Family Law Group as one of the Top 100 Women-Owned Businesses in the Bay Area in both 2013 and 2014.
- Debra and associate attorney Jennifer Knops published their book, Divorce in California (2013).
- Debra Schoenberg was featured in the San Francisco Business Times in its Entrepreneur Profile in May 2013.
- The firm was named one of the Top 3 Family Law Firms by The Recorder’s 2013 BEST Survey. The firm was named to this list for the second year in a row.
Press Releases and Blogs
- The Schoenberg Family Law Group Named One of the Top 100 Women-Owned Businesses in the Bay Area by the San Francisco Business Times
- The Schoenberg Family Law Group Named One of the Top Three Family Law Firms by The Recorder’s 2013 BEST Survey
- Debra R. Schoenberg Rejoins the Exclusive Haute Lawyer Network
- Super Lawyers Attorney Profile: Debra Schoenberg
- Business Times Entrepreneur Profile, May 2013 (pdf)
- Legal Northern California Schoenberg Family Law Group, P.C.
- Who Among Us Will Do the Right Thing? By Founding Partner Debra R. Schoenberg
Interview with Debra Schoenberg on The Radio Program Open Forum
In a recent blog for Haute Lawyer, Debra was asked about her key to building a successful case. “We win cases for our clients by being the best-prepared attorneys in the room. There is simply no substitute for preparation.”