Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly. If your require an immediate response please call us at 415.834.1120.
Our policy is to schedule a meeting within a few days of your request because we recognize that family law issues can be emotionally charged and time sensitive. As with all attorney/client communication, the information discussed at your initial consultation is completely confidential.
At the time you request a consultation you may be in the beginning stages of contemplating a separation or divorce, be seriously considering the commencement of legal action, or may have been served with legal papers.
Depending on where you are in the process, this optional checklist will help you identify documents that may assist us in assessing your legal position and representing you more effectively. This checklist is provided for your convenience. It is not required that you bring any or all of these documents to your initial consultation:
- Any relevant correspondence, court documents or court pleadings
- Current pay stubs for each party
- Tax returns for all years of the marriage
- Most recent annual Social Security statement for each party
- Deeds for any real estate owned by either party
- Most recent appraisals of any real estate owned
- Mortgage statements reflecting current balances owed
- Statements evidencing values of stocks, bonds, annuities, CDs, IRAs, whole/variable life insurance policies
- Current credit card statements
- Loan balances for all debt
- Statements for pension and retirement accounts
- Copy of any pre-nuptial agreement signed
- Documentation regarding pre-marital assets
- Any other information that you think may be useful